Dr. Lou Cella, is a Sport & Performance Psychologist, and a 22-year coaching veteran of the college and high school level. He has assisted in the turnaround of numerous high school football programs through his triple option-based camp system. Just months after Dr. Cella served as camp director:
Also, Corning (NY), Hereford (MD), Johnson (NJ), Lakewood (SC), Odessa-Harrington (WA), Petaluma (CA), Piedra Vista (NM), Poland (ME), Riverwood (GA), San Benito (CA), Seminole County (GA), Shadow Ridge (NV), and Temple City (CA) posted drastic turnarounds just months after Dr. Cella served as their camp director.
Dr. Cella has coached the following six current NFL players at the Junior College level:
- Kevin White (Wide Receiver) was drafted #7 overall by the Chicago Bears in 2015 and is currently the starting Wide Receiver.
- Mark Glowinski (Offensive Guard) was drafted in the fourth round (2015) by the Seattle Seahawks and is currently the starting Left Guard.
- Lorenzo Taliaferro (Running Back) was drafted in the fourth round by the Baltimore Ravens (2014) and is currently the starting Fullback.
- Jermaine Eluemunor (Offensive Guard) was drafted in the fifth round by the Baltimore Ravens (2017).
- Jarell Broxton (Offensive Guard) currently plays for the Baltimore Ravens.
- De’Chavon Hayes currently plays for the Arizona Cardinals (2017) and played Running Back at the Junior College level.
Dr. Cella received his Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.), Sport and Performance Psychology Specialization from the University of the Rockies, graduated with a 3.92 GPA, and authored the research study entitled, Utilizing the 80-20 Rule to Improve Football Coaching Performance. His mission is to lead the high-performance football environment through sports science and mental conditioning process-based practices. He can be reached at 570.332.0265.