University of Alabama, Head Football Coach, Nick Saban is definitely making the word “process” popular.
The American Football Sports Science-Mental Conditioning Academy (AFSSMCA) and the Triple Option Football Academy’s mission is built on the teachings of Nick Saban.
The mission is to lead the high-performance football environment by creating teamwork, educational action, anticipation, motivation, leadership, communication, competitiveness, and character through sports science and mental conditioning practices.
There are great lessons to learn about high-performance. These are the top seven.
- Prioritize the actual elements of success to create extraordinary results.
- Football programs are defined by what their players do on the backside of a play.
- Fanatical acts of perfection lead to excellence.
- High-status coaches are funny, connect with people, and practice their theories instead of discuss them.
- The fastest way to win is by performing a series of mechanical operations on something in order to change behavior.
- When coaches are given something to do, they must do it with an enthusiastically high level of effort—and then they’re going to keep getting more things to do.
- Discipline is defined by Webster as “the training of mind and character.” Bob Knight defines disciplines as recognizing what has to be done, doing it as well as you can, and doing it that way all the time.”
So far, the Triple Option Football Academy is almost finished with month #2. Our official start date was September 20th. Since then, we now have Academy clients in 13 states.
I started the Triple Option Football Academy so coaches can receive new, novel, visible, concrete, and usable information from a sports performance perspective. Enjoy the benefits. God bless you all! –Lou
The Big Idea in 171 Words
Here’s the problem. If you can’t block defensive linemen, you’ll never move the ball, you’ll never score points, and you’ll never win a game.
You need to understand why this disconnect occurs to overcome it and win.
“I know many coaches would rather install an offense the traditional way by researching it, visiting colleges that run the offense, and then picking coaches for information.
I have used that same strategy, and I know that it takes about three years to really gain an understanding of the offense and get players to execute it at a high level.
Consequently, in the research method, you do not have any collaboration with experts that are readily available when questions arise or resources that have consistency.
We wanted to give our players an offense that they could be successful with immediately.
We also concluded that by the time we visited colleges, bought DVDs, playbooks, and sent players to college camps to gain skills, we would have invested many times the cost of the camp.”
–Dr. Jimmy Woods, Head Football Coach, Timmonsville High School.
Went from 1-9 (2010) to the state semifinals (2011) in one year after their three-day camp with Triple Option Football Academy Owner, Lou Cella.
Here’s the solution. The Triple Option Football Academy.
For $997, clients receive the following plan to win:
Also, the Triple Option Football Academy clients receive the opportunity to host a three-day camp at their school—for only $1997.
Questions? Contact the Triple Option Football Academy at (570) 332-0265.