If you haven’t taken the Quiz yet, here it is.
1. 4-technique (Defensive Lineman touching the Playside Tackle)
2. 9-technique (1st defender on or outside #1)
3. Whoever shows in the alley (Safety or the Corner)
5. He veers out UNLESS he gets an ACE call… then, he would Veer inside. The Playside Tackle always blocks for the Quarterback by Veering Outside UNLESS he gets the ACE call.
6. There is no 1, 2i, or 2 technique to ACE.
7. There is no 1, 2i, or 2 technique to ACE.
8. #2 is on the line of scrimmage.
9. The 0-technique would have to slant past the Center and onto the Dive Path.
10. Unless the Safety stood still, the Backside Receiver would never get there.
Hopefully you did well… if not, there’s over 400 articles on the Triple Option Offense RIGHT HERE at tripleoptionfootball.com .
The Big Idea in 171 Words
Here’s the problem. If you can’t block defensive linemen, you’ll never move the ball, you’ll never score points, and you’ll never win a game.
You need to understand why this disconnect occurs to overcome it and win.
“I know many coaches would rather install an offense the traditional way by researching it, visiting colleges that run the offense, and then picking coaches for information.
I have used that same strategy, and I know that it takes about three years to really gain an understanding of the offense and get players to execute it at a high level.
Consequently, in the research method, you do not have any collaboration with experts that are readily available when questions arise or resources that have consistency.
We wanted to give our players an offense that they could be successful with immediately.
We also concluded that by the time we visited colleges, bought DVDs, playbooks, and sent players to college camps to gain skills, we would have invested many times the cost of the camp.”
–Dr. Jimmy Woods, Head Football Coach, Timmonsville High School.
Went from 1-9 (2010) to the state semifinals (2011) in one year after their three-day camp with Triple Option Football Academy Owner, Lou Cella.
Here’s the solution. The Triple Option Football Academy System.
For $997, clients receive the following plan to win:
Also, the Triple Option Football Academy clients receive the opportunity to host a three-day camp at their school—for only $1997.
Questions? Contact the Triple Option Football Academy at (570) 332-0265.
You must be logged in to post a comment.