Here’s the big announcement. The Triple Option Football Academy Camp and the Academy is now $1997.
1. Cost Slashed from 33-50%
There is a new, bigger, better, and technologically-advanced camp format for 2020. This means that clients in Alaska, Hawaii, Mountain Time Zone states, and Pacific Time Zone states — the Camp and Academy just went from $4000 to $1997.
For clients in Eastern and Central Time Zone states — the Camp and Academy just went from $3000 to $1997.
2. New Technology Creates Unlimited Camp Date Availability & Elite Video Access
ALL camps are run via our Online Broadcast System. Now, you’ll have a full-field viewpoint of all 648 plays your players run at camp; instant play-by-play feedback; live, real-time analysis from the install through the execution of each concept; and you now have access to every camp. (est. 10,000+ plays from the summer of 2020).
The new format allows you run the 3-day camp on any date and time. This is especially important during these uncertain COVID-19 times. Also, if you need the date moved due to a last-second variable, this can be easily done.
3. You get the Triple Option Football Academy, which includes the following:
- 2020 Triple Option Football Academy 3-Step Clinic.
- 3-Step Triple Option Football Academy Clinic Exam (New).
- 100+ hours of camp video… and growing to est. 200+ by the summer of 2020.
- Installation Clinic Library (2014-Present).
- Practice Scheduling for Elite Triple Option Offensive Performance.
- Triple Option Offense Situational Football Installation Checklist (New).
- Interactive Playbook.
- Dr. Cella’s State Championship-Level Clients’ Game Video.
- Webinar with Dr. Cella.
- 20-Hour Mastery Plan (New).
- On-Call 24 hours/day for ALL clients.
Then, contact 570.332.0265 to become a client TODAY.
Dr. Lou Cella, Sport and Performance Psychologist
Dr. Lou Cella, is a Sport and Performance Psychologist. He has assisted in the turnaround of numerous high school football programs through his flexbone triple option-based camp system. Just months after Dr. Cella served as camp director:
Dr. Cella received his Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.), Sport and Performance Psychology Specialization from the University of the Rockies. He graduated with a 3.92 GPA, and he authored the research study entitled, Utilizing the 80-20 Rule to Improve Football Coaching Performance. Dr. Lou Cella’s mission as Sport and Performance Psychologist is to lead the high-performance football environment through sports science and mental conditioning process-based practices. He can be reached at 570.332.0265.