But you probably won’t do this. The likely reason is because you’re too proud. In case you’re not, a great way to become a better Triple Option Coach is…
You give yourself a daily self-assessment.
Why would you do this? You do this to keeps you focused on becoming a happier, healthier Triple Option coach. Additionally, this provides you with the character/mental training in your coaching life—AND THIS HELPS YOU GET BETTER AT ALMOST EVERYTHING!
Daily Self-Assessment Questions
1. Have I done my best to exercise?
2. Have I done my best to create a step-by-step procedure on improving at the Triple Option Offense?
3. Have I done my best to interact with others?
4. Did I do my best to avoid angry or destructive comments?
5. Did I do my best to find meaning in my coaching?
6. Did I get enough sleep?
7. Did I learn anything new about the Triple Option Offense today?
8. Am I up to date on my doctor’s appointments?
Feel free to add to this. This is how you work to get better as a Triple Option coach, and perhaps even as a better person.
The world’s leading Executive Coach Marshall Goldsmith does this every day. Learn more about what he does right here.