Tagged with midline triple

Navy Flexbone Offense Breakdown versus USF (2019)

Navy Flexbone Offense Breakdown versus USF (2019)

Here is the Navy Flexbone Offense Breakdown Navy- 35 v. USF- 3 Navy Total Plays Run- 64 75% of Navy’s Offense was the following: Triple Option- 9 Midline Triple Option- 4 Zone Option (with variations)- 14 Zone Dive- 11 Triple Pass- 5 Midline White- 5 Other Plays Run: Gun Midline- 2 Counter Option- 3 Rocket … Continue reading

Midline Triple versus 3-5

Learn how to run Midline Triple versus 3-5.  This situation is challenging to execute, but not impossible.  View the video — right here. Is Your Down Cycle Coming? If your Down Cycle is coming… and you’ve already said, “We’re going to be down next year”… well then, this is your, very-own Game of Thrones. You’re going … Continue reading

2017 Navy Triple Option Breakdown vs. Cincinnati

2017 Navy Triple Option Breakdown vs. Cincinnati

Navy- 42 v. Cincinnati- 32 F Navy had 569 rushing yards in this game, which is the second most in school history. Navy Total Offensive Plays- 72 71% of Navy’s Offense was the following: Triple Option- 21; Zone Dive- 14; Midline Triple- 8; Follow- 8 The other 29% of Navy’s Offense was the following: Zone … Continue reading

Running Midline Triple Option versus 50 Defense

Running Midline Triple Option versus 50 Defense

When the defense aligns in an odd front, you can block Midline Triple the same way as Inside Veer Triple. Midline Triple versus 50 defense is great to serve as a counter due to the fact that the Playside A twirls and blocks #3. The key, as always, is to get movement on the action … Continue reading

How Navy’s Triple Option Offense Beat #6 Ranked Houston (10/8/16)

How Navy’s Triple Option Offense Beat #6 Ranked Houston (10/8/16)

Navy has zero scholarship football players and defeated the #6 ranked football team in the country (Houston).  Here’s a breakdown of what they did with their Triple Option Offense: Navy vs Houston Final – 10/8/16 Jack Stephens Field at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Annapolis, Maryland 6Houston Cougars (5-1) 40 Navy Midshipmen (4-1) 46 Triple Option Offensive … Continue reading

Army and Navy’s Midline Variations

Army and Navy’s Midline Variations

The following are the four variations of Midline run by Army and Navy: 1. Midline Triple 2. Midline Lead 3. Midline White (Playside A lateral steps and leads through the B-gap) 4. Midline Twirl (Playside A motions and leads through the B-gap) The Academy Install the Triple Option the right way the first time. Learn … Continue reading