In 2016, the average Offensive Lineman at Army and the Citadel combined to weigh 267 pounds.
(In 2016, the average FBS College Football Playoff Offensive Lineman combined to weigh 310 pounds.)
- In 2016, Army’s Under-Center Triple Option Offense averaged 340 rushing yards/game (#2 in FBS).
- They finished with their best record since 1996.
- Their Offensive Line averaged 270 pounds.
- In 2016, the Citadel’s Under-Center Triple Option Offense averaged 348 rushing yards/game (#1 in FCS).
- They started 10-0 for the first time in their 109-year football history.
- Their Offensive Line averaged 265 pounds.
Dr. Cella educates you how to execute Army and the Citadel’s Under-Center Triple Option Offense the right way the first time.
He teaches you, your coaches, and your players all the current alignments, assignments, techniques, practice methodology, and playcalling system to win NOW.
For pricing information and to enroll, contact the Triple Option Football Academy at 570.332.0265.