The following is a 10 question quiz about Offensive Line blocking in the Triple Option:
a. Ace; b. Base; c. Fan/highwall; d. Gate; e. Scoop; f. Scoop #1; g. Slide; h. Superscoop; i. Veer; j. Veer In
Choose the letter that matches the answer.
1. Which block is a backside block where the Offensive Lineman opens, runs past the threat in his gap, and crashes once he is past the threat in his gap?2. Which block is when the Offensive Lineman zone steps, steps to base and grabs grass, and then works vertical to the 2nd level?3. Which block is a man-on-man block?
4. Which block is a double team block between the Center and the Guard?
5. Which block is the Playside Tackle’s on Midline Lead?
6. The Offensive Line’s pass protection on Triple Pass is ____________.
7. The Offensive Line’s pass protection on Sprint Pass is _______________.
8. The Playside Guard and Tackle do this on Rocket _______________.
9. The Playside Guard does this on Midline ________________.
10. The Backside Guard does this on Counter Option ___________________.
Lou Cella’s Triple Option Football Camp System has helped schools from all over the country achieve significant and immediate success.
Now, Lou Cella brings you the Triple Option Football Academy, the process to lead the high-performance Triple Option Football Offense environment, complete with sports science and mental conditioning coaching practices.
The following are testimonials from clients who went to the state championship game immediately after working with Triple Option Football Academy Owner, Lou Cella:
Before the 2010 season, Falls City HS (TX) had never won a regional championship in school history.
In 2010, after working with Triple Option Football Academy Owner, Lou Cella, Falls City HS (TX) won the Regional and State Championship for the first time in school history in Texas while scoring 680 points in 15 games.
“The biggest thing for us is that it gave our kids the opportunity to work together in our offensive system before the season started–the techniques and fundamentals they learned was so big, so was the team bonding, and so was having an outside source (Lou Cella) teaching them–this was invaluable.”
– Mark Kirchhoff, Head Football Coach
After working with Triple Option Football Academy Owner, Lou Cella, Bayfield HS (CO) had an undefeated regular season for the first time since 1996 and advanced to the state championship game in Colorado.
“We were looking to take that next step, and felt that a camp might be just what the doctor ordered. We were not disappointed. We were already committed to the triple option, but the camp brought a much higher level of focus and understanding to our team, both players and coaches. Now when we tell our kids to ‘trust the system’ they know what we’re talking about.”
– Marshall Hahn, Head Football Coach
Questions? Contact the Triple Option Football Academy at 570 332 0265.