From the Nike Clinic
- 1st step at inside of Playside Guard then run through football.
Read block of first down inside linemen to go inside or out.
- Open and jump to get two steps into the ground… fast feet to make the most accurate read.
- Make read on #1 by determining whether or not he is tackling the B-Back.
- If so, reseed the ball, transfer weight to front foot, step around the B-Back, and get downhill.
- The Quarterback is the RUNNER–Score and if #2 comes to get you, pitch the ball.
Additional note: If #1 and #2 come hard (blood stunt)–step back and pitch the ball.
Two State Semifinalists, A State Finalist, and a State Champion in Texas have Come out of Dr. Cella’s Triple Option Football System Over the…
View original post 216 more words