From the Nike Clinic
- When #1 and #2 are stacked on the Playside Tackle, the Quarterback should expect the Easy Stunt.
- The Easy Stunt is a 2-1 exchange where #2 tackles the B-Back and #1 tackles the Quarterback.
- The Quarterback must be implicitly trained to read this.
- If they do this, and the ball gets pitched, they are in a lot of trouble because of the speed of the action (comparable to a toss-sweep).
- The Action Key must be tied up.
- The Guard must get off on the Mike.
- If #1 and #2 come hard from a Stack alignment, treat this the same as a blood stunt by having the Quarterback give ground and get the ball pitched.
View original post 319 more words