1. Receiver and Playside A run verticals.
2. Offensive Line slides away from call.
3. Backside Receiver runs 17-yard drag.
4. Backside A runs the Pitch and kicks the 1st threat off the B-Back.
5. Quarterback fakes the Triple, five step drop and throws Playside A to the Playside Receiver.
6. B-Back fakes Triple, flattens, and kicks 1st threat off Playside Tackle.
Two State Semifinalists, A State Finalist, and a State Champion in Texas have Come out of Dr. Cella’s Triple Option Football System Over the Last Four Years
Triple Option Football AcademyOwner, Dr. Lou Cella, is a Sports Performance Specialist, and a 20-year coaching veteran of the college and high school level.
Over the last five years, Dr. Cella assisted in the turnaround…
View original post 176 more words